Mulberry Street Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 side-dish servings (5 cups)
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Take a shortcut to Little Italy and, before you know it, this will be a regular at your house, too!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups (about 1/2 of a 16-ounce package) frozen mixed vegetables containing broccoli, thawed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed broccoli cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 cups hot cooked fettucinne (about 8 ounces uncooked)
What to Do
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook thawed vegetables and garlic in butter 5 to 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring often.
Stir in soup, milk, cheese, salt, and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour mixture over hot fettuccine and toss to coat.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 348
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 6.7g 34 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 29mg 10 %
- Sodium 985mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.7g 15 %
- Sugars 7.4g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.