My Neighbor's Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 15 Min
If you're looking for a homestyle lasagna recipe, look no further. You see, when word gets out and everyone starts making this easy dinner, you'll be the talk of the town. My Neighbor's Lasagna is a recipe that's perfect for sharing!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (28-ounce) jars spaghetti sauce, divided
- 12 lasagna noodles, prepared according to package directions
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausage until no pink remains, stirring to break up sausage as it cooks. Drain off excess liquid and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta and Parmesan cheeses, the egg, Italian seasoning, garlic, and pepper.
- Spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce over bottom of prepared baking dish. Place 3 noodles over sauce. Spoon 1/3 of cheese mixture over noodles, sprinkle with 1/3 of the sausage, and 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese. Pour 1 cup spaghetti sauce over mozzarella cheese. Place 3 more noodles over the top and press down lightly. Repeat with 2 more layers of cheese mixture, sausage, mozzarella cheese, and noodles. Spoon remaining sauce over top and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 1 hour, or until heated through. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese; return to oven 5 minutes, or until cheese has melted. Remove from oven and let sit 10 to 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 852
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40g 61 %
- Saturated Fat 22g 109 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 50g 100 %
- Cholesterol 162mg 54 %
- Sodium 2,462mg 103 %
- Total Carbohydrates 72g 24 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.