We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you crave lots of flavor without having to put in a lot of time (or do a lot of dishes!), then you've got to make our creamy, One-Pot Penne. It's a change-of-pace dinner that the whole family will go to town on, and it's ready in no time.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (3-ounce) package sliced pepperoni, each slice cut in half
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
What to Do
- In a large pot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside in a colander.
- In the same pot, combine remaining ingredients and heat over medium-low heat 8 to 10 minutes, or until bubbling.
- Return pasta to pot and toss to coat. Heat 2 to 3 more minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
For easy Italian recipes you will make again and again, we've compiled this collection of 35 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 7 Classic Sauces you can make at home!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 613
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 4.1g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 21g 43 %
- Cholesterol 25mg 8 %
- Sodium 805mg 34 %
- Total Carbohydrates 94g 31 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.5g 26 %
- Sugars 7.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a great new grilled chicken recipe that pairs the tropical flavors of mango and lime for a great summertime meal. Just let the chicken sit in the marinade overnight, then whip it up at your backyard bash, and everyone will think they've gone on vacation!