Orzo Mushroom Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
At first glance, you might think this is a rice dish, but it's actually a pasta side dish! Ya see, orzo is a small, rice-shaped pasta, that's often used interchangeably with rice. In our recipe for Orzo Mushroom Toss, we used orzo for its nuttier flavor, which goes great with the fresh mushrooms!
What You'll Need
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pound orzo pasta, cooked according to package directions
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Saute mushrooms 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and cook 5 additional minutes, or until heated through.
Looking for other ways to enjoy orzo? We suggest you try our Orzo Stuffed Peppers -- they're delicious!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 327
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 7.3g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 9.0g 18 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 104mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 10 %
- Sugars 3.2g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.