Quick Macaroni Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Quick Macaroni Casserole is sure to be a family-favorite! This dinner is weeknight-easy because you can brown the meat and assemble the casserole ahead of time. All that's left to do is pop it in the oven and enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound elbow macaroni
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown beef, stirring to break it up, until no pink remains.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook macaroni to desired doneness; drain and set aside in a large bowl.
- Lower heat under skillet, then add spaghetti sauce, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and pepper; mix well, then remove from heat. Add to macaroni and mix.
- Pour mixture into prepared 2-quart casserole dish and bake 1 hour, or until top is crispy golden.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 367
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 5.0g 25 %
- Trans Fat 0.7g 0 %
- Protein 20g 41 %
- Cholesterol 53mg 18 %
- Sodium 1,177mg 49 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 11 %
- Sugars 5.6g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This summer, how about using those ruby red tomatoes to bake up something a little unusual but a whole lot tasty? We call it Summer's Best Tomato Pie and it's so fresh and creamy, you're gonna have a hard time stopping at one slice. With tomatoes being such a great summer food buy, you may want to bake one for a friend, too!