Rainbow Pasta Primavera
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Rainbow Pasta Primavera is a warm and colorful pasta dish that's loaded with all of your favorite Spring veggies! It's a dish that highlights the freshness (and tastiness!) of the season.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package bow-tie pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 pound asparagus, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 sweet onion, sliced into half moons
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow or red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 plum tomatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 3/4 cups reduced-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting the salt; drain and keep warm. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil; sauté asparagus, onion, carrots, and bell pepper 2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and garlic.
- In a small bowl, combine broth and dressing mix; pour over vegetables and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 to 7 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl, combine warm pasta and vegetable mixture; add Parmesan cheese, if desired, and toss until well coated. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!