We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a one-pan wonder, filled with lots of saucy ,meaty, cheesy goodness. You won't make a mess, but you will make a scrumptious dinner with our recipe for Ravioli Cacciatore.
What You'll Need
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 medium onions, cut in half, then sliced
- 2 medium green bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 (25-ounce) package frozen beef-filled ravioli, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- In a soup pot or deep skillet, bring the spaghetti sauce, water, onions, and bell peppers to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the ravioli; mix well. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the ravioli are tender, stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the ravioli. Cover and cook for 1 minute, or until the cheese melts. Serve immediately.
- Secret Fettuccine Alfredo
- Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash
- Four Cheese Smoked Mac 'n' Cheese
- Tex-Mex Lasagna
- All-in-One Sausage Dinner
- California Dreaming Pasta Toss
- Lasagna Rollups
- Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef, and More
- Chili Mac and Cheese
- Grandma's Macaroni and Cheese