All-in-One Sausage Dinner
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's an all-in-one skillet meal that your family is sure to love! Our All-in-One Sausage Dinner is made with your favorite Italian sausage, along with some veggies, and yummy egg noodles. Everything cooks together in a homemade sour cream sauce for extra-goodness. And it only takes about 30 minutes!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound hot or sweet Italian sausage, crumbled
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (14-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound narrow or medium egg noodles
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine sausage, onion, and green pepper. Cook until sausage is browned and onion is tender; drain off pan drippings.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, sour cream, water, sugar, chili powder, and salt; mix well. Stir tomato mixture and noodles into skillet.
- Cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 561
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 57 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 30g 60 %
- Cholesterol 122mg 41 %
- Sodium 1,248mg 52 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.4g 22 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Life gets busy and sometimes, that means we need quick breakfast ideas we can take on-the go. Well, it doesn't get much quicker than our Breakfast in a Mug recipe. You can make this in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. Wanna know the best part? You can grab the mug and go! No more excuses to skip the most important meal of the day.