We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you hear "seafood," you think expensive. Not this one - and you can even substitute imitation crabmeat for the salmon.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound capellini (angel hair pasta)
- Melted butter for tossing
- 3/4 pound bay scallops
- 1/4 pound smoked salmon, cut into inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons dried dillweed
- 1 package (12 ounces) mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the capellini to desired doneness; drain, toss with melted butter, and place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, place the scallops, salmon, garlic, half-and-half, milk, dillweed, and mushrooms in a large saucepan and cook until moderately hot (do not boil).
- Reduce the heat and simmer until the scallops are cooked thoroughly (creamy white and no longer translucent).
- Pour the mixture over the capellini, add the grated Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper, and toss well; serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 675
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 6.6g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 39g 77 %
- Cholesterol 60mg 20 %
- Sodium 1,055mg 44 %
- Total Carbohydrates 97g 32 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.0g 20 %
- Sugars 9.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!