Shrimp Macaroni Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Seafood and pasta... two favorites in one dish! We've added an under-the-sea twist to a simple macaroni salad recipe to create this delightful and unique backyard dish. This Shrimp Macaroni Salad recipe is super versatile too, complementing both your average dinner and your neighborhood potluck with ease.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound elbow macaroni or shells
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling water, prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, toss pasta with remaining ingredients. Cover and chill before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take your taste buds on a Mediterranean vacation with our recipe for Greek Potatoes. This easy potato recipe gets its classic Greek flavors from some crumbled feta, olive oil, and other fresh herbs. A side dish this good deserves a big "Opa!"