Shrimp Macaroni Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Seafood and pasta... two favorites in one dish! We've added an under-the-sea twist to a simple macaroni salad recipe to create this delightful and unique backyard dish. This Shrimp Macaroni Salad recipe is super versatile too, complementing both your average dinner and your neighborhood potluck with ease.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound elbow macaroni or shells
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling water, prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, toss pasta with remaining ingredients. Cover and chill before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can count on lots of crispy edges when you make our recipe for Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese! If your regular macaroni and cheese recipe is getting too routine, then you'll love this unique way of making a classic, cheesy, favorite. This is one the whole family will cheer for!