Skinny Mini Fettuccine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a lighter version off traditional Fettuccine Alfredo? Well you've found it with our Skinny Mini Fettuccine. Packing lots of creamy-rich flavor, this one just might pleasantly surprise you.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon buttery spread
- 1 (6-ounce) package low-fat processed cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces spinach fettuccine
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine all ingredients except fettuccine. Whisk until cheese is melted and sauce has thickened.
- Meanwhile, cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain and toss with sauce. Sprinkle with extra Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Note: For the low-fat processed cheese, our Test Kitchen used 8 wedges of Laughing Cow. However, any brands are fine.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 643
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 4.8g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 38g 76 %
- Cholesterol 32mg 11 %
- Sodium 1,281mg 53 %
- Total Carbohydrates 95g 32 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.2g 17 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for family dinner recipes that will shake things up in the kitchen, our Country-Style Fish Grits is the perfect way to add some excitement to the menu! Everyone's mouth will water as they spoon up a hearty bowl of grits, topped with perfectly seasoned, flavor-packed fish!