Southern Style Spaghetti Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a pasta salad that makes great use of an all-time favorite - spaghetti. And if you can, try not to gobble up all those yummy olives before you add them to the dish!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound spaghetti, broken in half
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (5-ounce) jar sliced Spanish olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Add hot spaghetti and toss until well mixed. Serve warm.
Leftovers also make a great chilled salad.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 623
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30g 46 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 51 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 19g 39 %
- Cholesterol 46mg 15 %
- Sodium 919mg 38 %
- Total Carbohydrates 70g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.3g 13 %
- Sugars 6.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!