Southern Style Spaghetti Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a pasta salad that makes great use of an all-time favorite - spaghetti. And if you can, try not to gobble up all those yummy olives before you add them to the dish!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound spaghetti, broken in half
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (5-ounce) jar sliced Spanish olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Add hot spaghetti and toss until well mixed. Serve warm.
Leftovers also make a great chilled salad.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 623
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30g 46 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 51 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 19g 39 %
- Cholesterol 46mg 15 %
- Sodium 919mg 38 %
- Total Carbohydrates 70g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.3g 13 %
- Sugars 6.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for a no-bake homemade dessert that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer weather months? Then have to try our Blueberry-Lemon Ice Cream Sandwiches! Not only will this fresh-tasting dessert keep your kitchen cool, but it's got some supermarket-shortcuts to make it less hassle too!