Spaghetti with Red Clam Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There are two kinds of clam sauce, red and white. While both are good, I like red clam sauce for it's richer flavor. Try it; I think you'll agree!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (10-ounce) cans baby clams, undrained
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound spaghetti
What to Do
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden. Add the remaining ingredients except the spaghetti; bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, prepare the spaghetti according to the package directions; drain. Serve the spaghetti topped with the clam sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 582
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 1.6g 8 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 4.3mg 1 %
- Sodium 1,629mg 68 %
- Total Carbohydrates 103g 34 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.8g 15 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.