We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The only thing better than pasta? Cheesy, rich, fresh baked pasta loaded with flavor! Try our amazing, easy-to-make version of Italian style Stuffed Shells, and see for yourself. Our stuffed shells recipe is sure to make dinner a creamy, cheesey, delicious experience for everyone; you'll want to make this perfect baked pasta dish again and again!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package jumbo pasta shells
- 1 (32-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Cook shells according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, the eggs, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce evenly over bottom of prepared baking dish. Spoon ricotta mixture into a pastry tube or large resealable plastic storage bag with a corner snipped off. Squeeze about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture into each shell; place filled shells in baking dish.
- Pour remaining spaghetti sauce over filled shells, cover with aluminum foil, and bake 40 minutes.
- Remove foil from dish, and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Bake 10 to 12 more minutes, or until shells are heated through and cheese is melted.
Before You Start Cooking!
- Pro Tip: We suggest serving these delicious Stuffed Shells with out All Wrapped Garlic Bread!
- Stuffed Shells is at the top of our list of No-Fail Italian Favorites, but we've got more where that came from! Nothing is more Italian than a meatball. That's why we're bringing you our Must-Make Meatball Recipes!
- Once you're done with dinner, get ready for something sweet from our collection of Easy Italian Dessert Recipes!
- A Stuffed Shells recipe like this is restaurant quality. We've got other copycat recipes that will blow you away in our Top Favorite Restaurant Recipes collection.
- Did you know that pasta is made in more than 600 shapes around the world? There isn't enough room in our local store for that many options, how about yours? We're excited that, out of all your pasta shape choices, you're choosing to chow down on ours with this amazing Stuffed Shells recipe.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 587
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 30g 46 %
- Saturated Fat 18g 88 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 33g 65 %
- Cholesterol 148mg 49 %
- Sodium 1,116mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 46g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 7.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!