Terrific Tuna Fettuccine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dress up canned tuna with a creamy cheese sauce tossed with fettuccine. Then sit back and reel in the compliments!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces fettuccine, uncooked
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (6-1/8-ounce) cans solid white tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions, including salt; drain well. Set aside, and keep warm.
- Cook celery in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until tender. Add cream cheese, milk, onion salt, and pepper; cook over medium heat until smooth, stirring occasionally. Stir in tuna and Parmesan cheese; cook until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Combine tuna mixture and pasta; toss well. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 946
- Calories from Fat 541
- Total Fat 60g 93 %
- Saturated Fat 35g 173 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 46g 92 %
- Cholesterol 222mg 74 %
- Sodium 1,231mg 51 %
- Total Carbohydrates 53g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a great new grilled chicken recipe that pairs the tropical flavors of mango and lime for a great summertime meal. Just let the chicken sit in the marinade overnight, then whip it up at your backyard bash, and everyone will think they've gone on vacation!