Toasted Ravioli Dinner
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If your daily dinner routine is getting...a bit too routine, then you're going to love this idea for a Toasted Ravioli Dinner. With each bite you get the crunch and cheesiness of the ravioli, the freshness of the salad, and the tang of the homemade dressing. What a tasty way to change things up!
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 3/4 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil for frying
- 1 (5-ounce) package fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook ravioli to desired doneness; drain, pat dry, and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine bread crumbs, garlic powder, and salt. In another bowl, mix together milk and egg.
- Dip ravioli, a few at a time, into milk egg mixture, then into bread crumb mixture, coating evenly.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot. Fry ravioli in batches until golden on both sides; drain on paper towels.
- To make the dressing, in the same skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot. Add walnuts and saute 3 to 4 minutes, or until toasted. Add vinegar, sugar, and lemon juice and cook until sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly.
- Place spinach and tomatoes in a large bowl; add walnut dressing and toss until evenly coated. Divide spinach mixture evenly on plates and top with toasted ravioli.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese for that added zip!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!