Tomato Angel Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turn those juicy tomatoes into a delicious homemade sauce that will get you rave reviews in the kitchen. Our Tomato Angel Pasta will be your new favorite go-to dinner any night of the week!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil and garlic just until garlic starts to brown. Stir in tomatoes, salt, and pepper, and continue cooking over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in basil just before serving.
- Meanwhile, cook angel hair pasta according to package directions; drain. Place on a platter, top with tomato sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.
We suggest adding a side salad to make this a complete meal!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).