Tomato Brie Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 1/2 cups
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Give your pasta a French twist with this recipe for our Tomato Brie Pasta. This fantastic pasta recipe is the perfect way to entertain a group of cheese lovers and pasta enthusiasts of all ages. We love the flavors, and you'll love how easy it is.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound linguine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 (8-ounce) brie cheese round, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Cook linguine according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine oil, brie, tomatoes, basil, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Add pasta and toss until well combined. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve warm.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!