Tomato Brie Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 1/2 cups
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Give your pasta a French twist with this recipe for our Tomato Brie Pasta. This fantastic pasta recipe is the perfect way to entertain a group of cheese lovers and pasta enthusiasts of all ages. We love the flavors, and you'll love how easy it is.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound linguine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 (8-ounce) brie cheese round, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Cook linguine according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine oil, brie, tomatoes, basil, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Add pasta and toss until well combined. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve warm.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.