Tomato Brie Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 1/2 cups
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Give your pasta a French twist with this recipe for our Tomato Brie Pasta. This fantastic pasta recipe is the perfect way to entertain a group of cheese lovers and pasta enthusiasts of all ages. We love the flavors, and you'll love how easy it is.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound linguine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 (8-ounce) brie cheese round, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Cook linguine according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine oil, brie, tomatoes, basil, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Add pasta and toss until well combined. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve warm.