Traditional Spaghetti and Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing as comforting as good, old-fashioned spaghetti and meatballs, just like you grew up eating. Now you can recreate that favorite taste in half the time!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup dry plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (24-ounce) jar pasta sauce (see Note)
- 1 pound spaghetti
What to Do
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except pasta sauce and spaghetti; mix well.
- Form mixture into 12 meatballs then brown meatballs in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add pasta sauce, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 30 minutes, or until meatballs are no longer pink.
- While meatballs finish cooking, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and serve meatballs and sauce over spaghetti.
If you prefer your spaghetti and meatballs on the saucy side, use two jars of sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 906
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27g 42 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 50 %
- Trans Fat 1.1g 0 %
- Protein 48g 95 %
- Cholesterol 138mg 46 %
- Sodium 1,737mg 72 %
- Total Carbohydrates 114g 38 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.9g 32 %
- Sugars 14g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!