Weeknight Spinach Ravioli Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Can't decide between making ravioli or lasagna for dinner? How about combining the two and making our Weeknight Spinach Ravioli Lasagna? We bake frozen ravioli in between layers of sauce, cheese, and spinach for an exciting dinner combo that's going to get them all sitting at the table.
What You'll Need
- 2 (20-ounce) packages square ravioli
- 2 (24-ounce) jars spaghetti sauce, divided
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (9-ounce) box frozen spinach, thawed, drained (optional)
- 3 cups (12-ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook ravioli 4 minutes; drain.
- In a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, place 1-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce; layer 1/3 of the ravioli over sauce, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, and 1/3 of the spinach, if desired. Pour 1-1/2 cups sauce over spinach, then cover with 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers two more times with everything except final layer of mozzarella cheese, ending with sauce on top.
- Bake 30 minutes, remove from oven, and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Return to oven 5 to 10 more minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted.
For more quick, easy and tasty recipes using the convenience of frozen and refrigerated foods, click here.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 693
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 29g 45 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 63 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 33g 67 %
- Cholesterol 114mg 38 %
- Sodium 2,083mg 87 %
- Total Carbohydrates 74g 25 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.0g 20 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've only got 15 minutes to make dinner, then you're going to love this pressure cooker recipe for 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore. This is a fast and flavor-packed version of a classic Italian dish. Your family is going to devour it!