California Dreaming Pasta Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This ain't your grandma's old-fashioned spaghetti. While grandma's traditional pasta is always delicious, sometimes we want to try something new. Our California Dreaming Pasta Toss is one of the best pasta recipes you've never heard about. The butter, walnuts, and spinach give it a fresh flavor that will leave you feeling satisfied. Trust us, once you try it, you'll be dreaming about making it again and again.
What You'll Need
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1 cup walnut halves
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup sliced sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Shaved Parmesan cheese for garnish
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a deep skillet over medium heat, melt butter; stir in walnuts and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until butter begins to turn brown. Add spinach, sundried tomatoes, salt, and pepper and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
- Place pasta on a serving platter. Spoon walnut mixture over pasta and toss well. Top with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tips
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 1,015
- Calories from Fat 378
- Total Fat 42g 65 %
- Saturated Fat 17g 83 %
- Trans Fat 0.9g 0 %
- Protein 27g 55 %
- Cholesterol 61mg 20 %
- Sodium 384mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 134g 45 %
- Dietary Fiber 8.1g 32 %
- Sugars 6.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"