Chicken Penne Pasta with Vodka Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What takes an already delicious chicken penne pasta to the next level? A creamy vodka sauce that will have everyone raving about how delicious dinner is! Made with easy ingredients, it's a recipe you can make anytime, but will taste great every time!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package penne pasta
- 1 (24-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/4 cups half-and-half
- 1/3 cup vodka
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
What to Do
- In a soup pot, cook penne according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, combine spaghetti sauce and half-and-half and heat 8 to 10 minutes or until hot. Add vodka and continue cooking 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt, pepper, and garlic; saute 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- Place pasta in a large serving bowl, top with chicken and vodka sauce; toss well and serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tips!
- Make sure to whip up our Garlic Cheddar Biscuits! They make the perfect addition to our Chicken Penne Pasta with Vodka Sauce!
- Our Big Bowl Antipasto is a scrumptious way to make this meal complete!
- Don't forget to impress with dessert! These Vanilla Custard Cups are easy to make and packed full of flavor!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.