Candy Apple Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup cinnamon candies
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon red food color
- 5 tart cooking apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 6 graham cracker single-serving crusts
What to Do
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine apple juice, cornstarch, cinnamon candies, vanilla, and food color; mix well.
- Stir in apples, then microwave at 70% power for 12 minutes, or until the apples are tender; mix well.
- Spoon the apple mixture into tart shells. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ben's Chili Bowl has been a landmark restaurant in Washington D.C. since 1958. The restaurant first became famous for its homemade chili dogs. After getting tasting one, we knew we had to recreate this chili in our Test Kitchen. Our recipe for Ben's Chili Dog is the next best thing to the real version, and your family is going to devour it.