Caramel Apple Ring
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You know those caramel apples that are so popular at fall harvest festivals and fairs? Well, we've come up with a unique way to enjoy those same flavors in a totally easy and shareable form. Our Caramel Apple Ring features everything you love - apples, caramel, and even a sprinkle of nuts!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Unroll crescent rolls. Place wide end of triangles in middle of pan, forming a ring, overlapping dough as necessary.
- Spoon pie filling into center of each triangle. Drizzle with 1/4 cup caramel sauce. Top pie filling with dollops of cream cheese mixture. Bring small ends of triangles over mixture, tucking ends under.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Drizzle with remaining caramel sauce and top with peanuts.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 331
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 7.1g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.9g 6 %
- Cholesterol 21mg 7 %
- Sodium 418mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 47g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 28g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!