Cheese Danish Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our four ingredient easy baking recipe for Cheese Danish Cups makes shortcut work out of this bakery-style favorite. These bite-size homemade treats are super with a pot of coffee.
What You'll Need
- 1 (17.3-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 16 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Separate each biscuit in half by gently pulling apart. Place each biscuit half in a muffin cup and press against bottom and sides to form a crust.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, egg, and sugar until smooth. Evenly spoon into crusts.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are golden. Allow to cool slightly then serve warm.
Enjoy these with steaming mugs of our easy Italian coffee.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We know that some of you like to eat a little lighter during the holidays, so we decided to come up with a new dish that's perfect for Christmas dinner. Our Holiday Stuffed Fish Fillets start with some U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets that are perfectly seasoned, and then stuffed with traditional festive flavors. When you top it with the melted butter and bake it off, you'll have a fresh-tasting Christmas dinner that might just become a new yearly tradition.