Cheese Danish Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our four ingredient easy baking recipe for Cheese Danish Cups makes shortcut work out of this bakery-style favorite. These bite-size homemade treats are super with a pot of coffee.
What You'll Need
- 1 (17.3-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 16 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Separate each biscuit in half by gently pulling apart. Place each biscuit half in a muffin cup and press against bottom and sides to form a crust.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, egg, and sugar until smooth. Evenly spoon into crusts.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are golden. Allow to cool slightly then serve warm.
Enjoy these with steaming mugs of our easy Italian coffee.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.