Cupid's Love Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cupid's Love Pies are a great way to share the love with friends and family, especially when they're made with lots of love. Bake these heart-shaped hand pies, filled with creamy chocolate hazelnut and strawberry jam, and get ready to receive lots of hugs and kisses!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14.1-ounce) box refrigerated rolled pie crust
- 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Red decorative sugar for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll one pie crust; using a 2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut out 12 hearts from dough.
- Spread a teaspoon of chocolate hazelnut spread evenly on 6 of the hearts. Place 1/2 teaspoon jam in center of chocolate hazelnut spread. Top with remaining hearts. Using a fork, crimp edges and place on baking sheet. Unroll second pie crust and repeat process.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool 5 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, stir confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth. Drizzle over tarts and sprinkle with decorative sugar. Let harden, then serve.
- Don't have a heart-shaped cookie cutter? No problem! You can make these love pies into any shape you like. We like the idea of using different cookie cutters to personalize 'em for friends and family!
- The amount of cookies you get will depend on the size of the cookie cutter you use.
- Aren't our long-stemmed chocolate chip flower cookies romantic? They're yummy, too!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 214
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 4.0g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.4g 1 %
- Cholesterol 6.8mg 2 %
- Sodium 177mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you're craving something fresh-tasting and satisfying, fill your plate up with our Italian Spring Fling Pasta. This angel hair pasta dish features some great springtime flavors. One whiff of this is all it'll take to get your family to the dinner table.