Double Cherry Turnovers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Every now and then, we like a little something sweet in the morning, and these turnovers are just the ticket! They're just oozing with tasty cherry filling-and just as great served for dessert, too!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 9 teaspoons cherry preserves
- 3/4 cup frozen cherries
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon turbinado sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Roll puff pastry into a 12- x 12-inch square; cut into 9 (4-inch) squares. Spoon 1 teaspoon cherry preserves on each square; top evenly with frozen cherries.
- Whisk together egg white and water. Brush edges of each square with egg white mixture. Fold each square into a triangle, pressing edges to seal. Brush top of each pastry with remaining egg white mixture, and sprinkle evenly with sugar.
- Place turnovers on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake 12 to 14 minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a meatloaf that's really moist and packed with flavor! Our Italian-Style Meatloaf is made with a tasty combination of ground beef and ground pork, as well as some chopped eggplant and lots of Italian spices. It's a change-of-pace meatloaf that's perfect for tonight's dinner.