Double Cherry Turnovers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Every now and then, we like a little something sweet in the morning, and these turnovers are just the ticket! They're just oozing with tasty cherry filling-and just as great served for dessert, too!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 9 teaspoons cherry preserves
- 3/4 cup frozen cherries
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon turbinado sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Roll puff pastry into a 12- x 12-inch square; cut into 9 (4-inch) squares. Spoon 1 teaspoon cherry preserves on each square; top evenly with frozen cherries.
- Whisk together egg white and water. Brush edges of each square with egg white mixture. Fold each square into a triangle, pressing edges to seal. Brush top of each pastry with remaining egg white mixture, and sprinkle evenly with sugar.
- Place turnovers on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake 12 to 14 minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Believe it or not, this Chinese Cabbage 'n' Chicken Salad is a favorite in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. It's requested at least once a month and devoured within the lunch hour. Most of us agree that it's the homemade Asian-style dressing that really makes this recipe amazing, but we'll leave it up to you to be the judge!