Easy Baked Churros
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are you ready for a party in your belly? These Easy Baked Churros are the recipe to make it happen! These are delicious and ALWAYS a favorite. Give them a try and get the party started!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (12-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and ground cinnamon; set aside.
- With your hands, roll each biscuit into a 9-inch rope. Dip in melted butter, and coat with sugar mixture.Twist several times, and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden.