Lemon Blueberry Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A dessert this easy to make that tastes so gourmet is a real find. The filling is a unique blend of lemon curd and blueberry. Lemon Blueberry Tarts are great for a spring or summer bash.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoons lemon curd, divided
- 6 graham cracker tart shells
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and 3 tablespoons lemon curd until smooth. Evenly spoon mixture into graham cracker tart shells.
- In a small bowl, gently stir blueberries and remaining 2 tablespoons lemon curd until thoroughly combined. Spoon blueberries evenly over cheese layer. Cover loosely and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!