Quick Mini Eclairs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These miniature eclairs are sure to be a hit. Wait until you hear all the comments like, "Are they ever cute!" and "They're so pretty I don't want to eat them!" Of course, seconds later, the whole crowd will be digging in to find their favorites.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 package (3 ounces) ladyfingers
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine the whipped topping and jam; mix well.
- Split each ladyfinger and spread the raspberry mixture equally between the halves. Replace the tops of the ladyfingers and place on a baking sheet. Melt the chocolate chips and shortening in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Drizzle over the ladyfingers and chill for at least 1 hour, or until firm. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
In a jam 'cause you have no raspberry jam? Strawberry or almost any fruit flavor will work fine. I've made it a few times with orange marmalade and what a combo that is - tangy orange with a chocolate drizzle....Mmm mmm!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf recipe! Unlike other meatloaves that are sort of dry and tasteless, this one is super juicy and packed with flavor inside and out. And the combo of the bacon and the glaze makes this truly irresistible.