Raspberry Toaster Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Instead of spending a lot of money on expensive pastry snacks at the supermarket, why not make them at home for a lot less? They'll be brimming with a lot more fruity taste, so why not get the kids to help out for a fun afternoon project? Then, when morning comes, they can enjoy the "fruits" of their labors.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated rolled pie crusts
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Unroll pie crusts and cut each into 4 equal wedges. Place an equal amount of preserves in center of each wedge. Brush edges of each wedge with water and fold in half lengthwise to form a triangle. Seal the edges and crimp with a fork.
- Bake on ungreased baking sheet 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden. Serve, or allow to cool completely then cover and chill until ready to serve. Reheat in oven or toaster.
If you make these in advance, you can have homemade toaster snacks ready anytime in no time!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
No game day bash is complete without a platter stacked high with chicken wings, and our recipe for Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings is a flavor-packed winner. Coated with a to-die-for lemon pepper sauce, these homemade chicken wings are like nothing you've ever had before.