White Chocolate Raspberry Bundles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're in for a surprise with this tasty treat. White Chocolate Raspberry Bundles are an easy dessert that you will want to enjoy over and over!
What You'll Need
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, (from a 17.25-ounce box) thawed for 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cup chopped walnuts
- Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry out to a 12-inch square; cut square into four 6-inch squares. Place 1 tablespoon raspberry preserves, 1/4 cup white chocolate chips, and 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts in center of each square. Bring pastry corners together and gently twist the dough to seal; fan out the corners. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes, then sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and serve.