Chocolate Walnut Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
When it comes to baking, these two ingredients go together in a timeless way. We're talking about chocolate and walnuts! Our easy pastry recipe for Chocolate Walnut Bites is a simple way to enjoy that classic combination. Make them for a picnic, a potluck, or just to have around the house. You can't go wrong. The best part? They're bite-sized!
What You'll Need
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
What to Do
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat butter and cream cheese until creamy. Add flour, beating until well combined. Cover and chill dough 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Shape chilled dough into about thirty 1-inch balls. Place each dough ball in ungreased mini muffin cups. Using your thumb, press dough into each cup, forming a crust. Spoon chocolate chip mixture evenly into crusts.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center is firm and crust is golden. Cool slightly, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Check This Out!
- Looking for more to love with walnuts? Try our Cinnamon Walnut Cupcakes, our Maple Walnut Drops, or our Frozen Caramel Pizookie!
- If you're nutty for recipes with nuts, you're going to love our Cashew Turtles, our Crunchy Peanut Pie, and our Maui Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Did you know this recipe has a sister? Try our Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cups!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf recipe! Unlike other meatloaves that are sort of dry and tasteless, this one is super juicy and packed with flavor inside and out. And the combo of the bacon and the glaze makes this truly irresistible.