Banana Split Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
One bite of our Banana Split Cream Pie and you'll be taken back to your favorite ice cream shoppe. You can top your pie slices with all of your favorite sundae toppings! It'll be delicious fun for the whole family!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving-size) package cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 8 maraschino cherries
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine pudding mix and half-and-half; cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Spoon into medium bowl, cover surface with wax paper, and let cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, place banana slices on bottom of pie crust. Fold half the whipped topping into the cooled pudding. Spoon pudding mixture evenly over bananas then spoon remaining whipped topping over pudding mixture. Top with almonds and cherries.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours, or until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 304
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 8.1g 41 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.6g 5 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 204mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 27g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!