Betsy's Buttermilk Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One forkful of this buttermilk pie is all you need to realize why Betsy's Buttermilk Pie recipe is such a treat. Thanks to a friend of the Test Kitchen we can all enjoy this delicious, creamy, and time-tested dessert. So, grab a fork and get ready to dig into old-fashioned tastes!
What You'll Need
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place pie crust in a 9-inch pie plate and flute edges; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk sugar, flour, and buttermilk. Add eggs, vanilla, and butter and whisk until thoroughly combined. Pour into pie shell; sprinkle evenly with cinnamon.
- Bake 10 minutes, then reduce oven to 325 degrees and continue baking 35 to 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out dry.
- Looking for more recipes with buttermilk? Our Best Buttermilk Recipes: 12 Recipes with Buttermilk can help you!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 354
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 15g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 7.4g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 3.5g 7 %
- Cholesterol 94mg 31 %
- Sodium 244mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 54g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 39g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Good Ol' Tuna Noodle Casserole is filled with the mouthwatering flavors that you love in hearty dinner. We even made this classic recipe even easier with a few shortcuts to get you in and out of the kitchen and dinner on the table faster!