Black & White Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
All right, we admit it! We have a weakness for anything chocolate. This pie's double-trouble with its creamy white and dark chocolate layers. Black & White Cream Pie is the best of both worlds. You'll love this combination!
What You'll Need
- 1 nine-inch frozen ready-to-bake pie shell, thawed
- 1 (4-serving size) package cook-and-serve vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) white chocolate chips
What to Do
- Bake pie shell according to package directions; let cool.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine pudding mix and milk over medium heat. Stir constantly until boiling, then remove from heat.
- Pour half of pudding into small bowl. Add semisweet chocolate chips to bowl and stir until chips are completely melted. Pour into pie crust.
- Add white chocolate chips to remaining pudding and stir until chips are completely melted. Carefully pour white chocolate mixture over dark chocolate mixture in pie shell. Cover and chill at least 4 hours, or until thoroughly chilled and set.
Dress it up by spreading or dolloping the top of the pie with some whipped topping, then garnishing with white and dark chocolate shavings.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 296
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 9.0g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 4.0g 8 %
- Cholesterol 4.9mg 2 %
- Sodium 186mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 37g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 26g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Sparks will surely fly at your table when you serve up our zesty-tasting Firecracker Barbecued Pork! We made this with a special-tasting glaze that combines the sweetness of barbecue sauce and marmalade, along with a kick of hot pepper sauce and horseradish, for an explosion of flavor in your mouth! This is one recipe we guarantee will have you saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"