Blue-bana Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Viewers are always asking how to make a simple blueberry pie where the berries stay nice and crunchy. With Blue-Bana Cream Pie you get a creamy version that's easy, crunchy, and a whole lot more.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- Lemon juice
- 1 cup blueberry pie filling
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine softened cream cheese and sugar with an electric beater until well blended. Fold whipped topping into cream cheese mixture.
- Place slices of banana evenly over crust, sprinkle with lemon juice (to keep bananas from turning black), and spoon cream mixture over bananas.
- In a medium bowl, combine blueberry pie filling and fresh blueberries. Top pie with blueberry mixture.
- Refrigerate pie for at least 4 hours before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 428
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 8.7g 43 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 3.6g 7 %
- Cholesterol 43mg 14 %
- Sodium 218mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 64g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 52g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!