Candy Bar Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Got any leftover candy lying around the house? Well we know just what to do with that! This heavenly chocolate pie recipe is a candy lover's dream come true. So don't wait--dig right in!
What You'll Need
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 6 (1.86-ounce) Snickers candy bars
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place pie crust in a 9-inch pie pan, flute edges, and bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until very light golden. Remove from oven; set aside. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, cut candy bars in half lengthwise, then into 1/4-inch pieces. Place candy bar pieces over bottom of crust.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar and cream cheese; beat until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add sour cream and peanut butter, beating until mixture is smooth. Pour over candy bar pieces.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until center of pie is set. When pie is completely cooled, heat heavy cream in a small saucepan until very warm. Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips until melted and mixture is smooth. Spread over top of pie.
- Chill 2 to 3 hours before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.