We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Better leave room for dessert, 'cause our Cannoli Pie is a new take on the classic Italian cannoli. Mmm, mmm! We can't get enough of this!
What You'll Need
- 1 (32-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1/3 cup blanched chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, stir ricotta cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth and well combined. Stir in cherries, almonds, and chocolate chips.
- Spoon into pie crust, cover, and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Remove pie from freezer and allow to sit for at least 10 to 15 minutes before cutting. Cover and store any leftovers in the freezer.
- To garnish, top each slice with a dollop of whipped topping and a maraschino cherry just before serving.
- If you're a fan of Italian desserts, then you've got to check out our collection of Easy Italian Dessert Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 543
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 31g 47 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 70 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 16g 32 %
- Cholesterol 58mg 19 %
- Sodium 283mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 53g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 38g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!