Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It doesn't get much easier than this 5-ingredient, no-bake Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie. You'll want to have the gang over just to show off this luscious Southern "quickie"!
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake pie shell, thawed
- 1 (8-ounces) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Bake pie shell according to package directions.
- In large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add chocolate pudding mix and milk and beat until well combined. Pour into pie shell and top with whipped topping.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
For that fancy bakery look, garnish with fresh raspberries and raspberry sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 355
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 58 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 6.3g 13 %
- Cholesterol 54mg 18 %
- Sodium 485mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for a no-bake homemade dessert that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer weather months? Then have to try our Blueberry-Lemon Ice Cream Sandwiches! Not only will this fresh-tasting dessert keep your kitchen cool, but it's got some supermarket-shortcuts to make it less hassle too!