Chocolate Macaroon Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Fans of macaroon cookies are going to go nuts when you set out this Chocolate Macaroon Pie. This flourless pie features a coconutty-crust and a rich chocolate filling that makes it absolutely to-die-for.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine crust ingredients using your hands. Press down into pie plate and up sides, creating a thick crust.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until crust begins to brown. Let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, combine chocolate chips, coconut milk, and sugar, and stir until chocolate is melted. Remove from heat and whisk in butter.
- Pour chocolate filling into pie crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until chocolate is set. Bring to room temperature at least 10 minutes before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.