We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The only thing better than pie and chocolate chip cookies separately - is pie and chocolate chip cookies together in one dish! Everyone will fall in love with this recipe for Cookie Pie, we know because it's been a favorite at our bake sales for years.
What You'll Need
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick (4 oz.) butter or margarine, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1 package (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 butter-flavored Ready-Crust pie crust
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a large bowl, beat eggs with mixer until foamy. Add flour and sugars, beating until blended. Blend in melted butter or margarine. Add chocolate chips and walnuts and mix.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and bake for 1 hour.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).