Cookies 'n' Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We all know that Cookies 'n' Cream is a favorite ice cream flavor. Now you can make this special treat at home. It's so quick and easy (and inexpensive) that you'll be making it over and over again!
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate-flavored prepared pie crust
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 12 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely crushed, divided
What to Do
1. In a medium bowl, combine ice cream and 1 cup chopped cookies; mix well. Spoon ice cream mixture into pie crust and top with remaining crushed cookies.
2. Cover pie and freeze for at least 3 hours before serving.
The easiest way to crush the cookies is to place them in a resealable plastic storage bag and roll over them gently with a rolling pin. You know, this pie can be made up to 2 weeks in advance and stored in the freezer, as long as it's well covered.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can count on lots of crispy edges when you make our recipe for Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese! If your regular macaroni and cheese recipe is getting too routine, then you'll love this unique way of making a classic, cheesy, favorite. This is one the whole family will cheer for!