Cranberry Pecan Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cranberries and pecans shine in this scrumptious Cranberry Pecan Pie that comes together in no time and is anything but ordinary! Make your holiday season amazing with a dessert that no one will expect, but everyone is sure to love. The Test Kitchen couldn't get enough of this recipe and neither will you!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 sticks (3/4-cups) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Fold in flour by hand. Stir in cranberries and pecans then spread batter into pie plate.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool then slice into wedges and serve.
Check This Out!
- For more Christmas dinner recipes, try our Georgia Peach Glazed Ham, or our Herb-Crusted Prime Rib!
- Looking for something to serve up at your holiday cocktail party? Try Santa's Spritzer, along side our chuckle-worthy Snowman Poop.
- Christmas dessert has never been better! Try our Red Velvet Banana Bread or Santa's Creamy Christmas Treat!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 652
- Calories from Fat 417
- Total Fat 46g 71 %
- Saturated Fat 23g 117 %
- Trans Fat 1.4g 0 %
- Protein 6.1g 12 %
- Cholesterol 161mg 54 %
- Sodium 332mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g 11 %
- Sugars 39g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The great thing about beets is they're available all year long, and while they are quite versatile, pickling them is the most popular way to cook this colorful veggie. So grab a pot, boil some water, and start slicing, 'cause this Amish Pickled Beets recipe is one you won't want to miss!
- Amish Bakery Custard Pie
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie
- Two-Minute Hawaiian Pie
- Guilt-Free Banana Pudding Pie
- Sinful Peanut Butter Cream Pie
- Homemade Chocolate Cream Pie
- Automat-Style Coconut Cream Pie
- Upside Down Apple Pie
- Easy Pie Recipes: 76 Best Pie Recipes, Plus 5 Homemade Pie Crusts
- Easy Strawberry Pie