Crispy Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love peanut butter, then get ready for a creamy double dose with our no-bake Crispy Cream Pie. A crunchy peanut butter crust filled with cold peanut butter ice cream, makes this 4-ingredient pie a peanut butter lover's delight.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup plus 1/2 cup peanut butter, divided
- 1/2 cup white corn syrup
- 2 heaping cups crisped rice cereal
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened (see Note)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, mix together 1/3 cup peanut butter, corn syrup and cereal and pat into bottom of two 8-inch pie plates. (Hint: Keep fingers wet, so they won't stick to crust.)
- In another large bowl, mix together remaining peanut butter and ice cream; spoon into crusts, dividing filling evenly between 2 pie plates.
- Place pies in freezer to set.
- Be sure to soften the ice cream to a creamy, not liquid, consistency before using it and freeze the final product right away. To soften the ice cream, break it up in a bowl and stir with a wooden spoon. Do not let ice cream melt. To save time, we sometimes use a peanut butter ice cream instead of mixing the ice cream and peanut butter together.
- Drizzle with melted peanut butter before serving, if desired.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!