Crunchy Peanut Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We got this recipe from a North Carolina native who says that Crunchy Peanut Pie is a great alternative for pecan pie, because it's got that same gooey texture and nutty crunch. Man-oh-man, it doesn't get much better than this!
What You'll Need
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat the eggs until foamy. Add the sugar, corn syrup, butter, salt, and vanilla. Continue to beat until thoroughly blended. Stir in the peanuts.
- Place the pie shell on a cookie sheet, pour in the filling, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden. Cool in the refrigerator and serve.
- Did you know that this Crunchy Peanut Pie recipe is famous in Virginia?! Yup, peanuts are a staple ingredient in Virginia and they've mastered mixing them with chocolate. If that sounds good to you, then check out this recipe for Chocolate Peanut Fudge.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 415
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 6.3g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 9.9g 20 %
- Cholesterol 84mg 28 %
- Sodium 219mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 19g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!