Crustless Lemon Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Crustless Lemon Cream Pie is a fan favorite on Everyday Diabetic Recipes.com and since many of us think that eating healthier means that we need to cut out desserts, this super light and lemony pie, won't leave you feeling like you're giving up anything.
What You'll Need
- 2 packages (4-serving-size) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 cups frozen light whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add ice cubes and stir until melted.
- Add whipped topping; fold together gently. Pour into a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. The whipped topping will naturally separate from the gelatin once poured into the pie plate, creating a top layer.
- Cover, and chill at least 3 hours, or until set.
To find lots more great tasting diabetic friendly recipes as well as the complete nutritional information for this recipe, click HERE!
If you loved this lemon dessert, be sure to check out our collection of Lovely Lemon Dessert Recipes: 18 Easy Lemon Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't have to warm up your kitchen to cook this hot and hearty meal! Our BBQ Pork Chops and Potatoes are made in your slow cooker, which makes this a great summertime recipe. This dish features juicy pork chops and plenty of potatoes cooked in your favorite barbecue sauce. It's a win no matter how you look at it!