Derby Chocolate Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to be a horse fan, or even be from Kentucky, to enjoy this Kentucky-famous Derby Chocolate Pie. This chocolate pecan pie is perfect from the first bite, till the one in which you're scraping the edges of the pie plate.
What You'll Need
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from a 14.1-ounce box)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Unroll pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate; flute edges and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Add flour and salt; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans. Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Bake 60 minutes, or until center is set. Let cool before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 688
- Calories from Fat 368
- Total Fat 41g 63 %
- Saturated Fat 17g 87 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 3.7g 7 %
- Cholesterol 76mg 25 %
- Sodium 488mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 83g 28 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 47g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking to shake up the menu at your game day bash? If so, then you need to make these Honey BBQ Chicken Bites. They've got a crispy seasoned coating that makes them really addictive. And when they're drizzled with our homemade honey BBQ sauce, you can bet they're going to make 'em disappear!