Double-Crusted Custard Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This pie is full of old-fashioned goodness. It's our version of a classic custard pie (like the kind Grandma made!), but with an easy pie crust shortcut. Our Double Crusted Custard Pie is great any time you want something traditional-tasting without the fuss.
What You'll Need
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup ( stick) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake deep-dish pie shell, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. In a medium-sized bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat eggs until fluffy. Add sugar, butter, and flour and continue beating until well combined. Stir in vinegar and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour into pie shell and bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until a crust forms over top and turns golden. Serve warm, or allow to cool then cover and chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 317
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 15g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 7.2g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 4.6g 9 %
- Cholesterol 85mg 28 %
- Sodium 213mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 27g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to Christmas cocktails for your next holiday party, we've got one that's elf-tested and Santa-approved! It combines the refreshing taste of pomegranate with just enough rum to put everyone in the holiday spirit! While Santa usually caters to the kids, this spritzer is an adult-only beverage that will have everyone "rockin' around the Christmas tree" this holiday season.