Easy Strawberry Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Prepared pie crusts make it a snap to whip up homemade pies. This Easy Strawberry Pie recipe features fresh strawberries, which are sure to make your gang cheer!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup (1 package) strawberry gelatin
- 5 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 (9-inch) baked pie crust
- Whipped cream or frozen whipped topping, thawed (optional)
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar, water, and cornstarch to a boil; cook 1 minute or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Stir in gelatin until dissolved. Remove from heat; let cool 8-10 minutes.
- Place strawberries in a large bowl and pour glaze over them. Toss gently until evenly coated, then spoon evenly into pie crust. Cover and chill 4 hours. Serve with whipped cream, if desired.
Check This Out!
- For more amazing strawberry dessert recipes, make our Strawberry Cheesecake Bars, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars, or our Strawberry Banana Cake! Need more? We've got a collection of Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes!
- Plus, if you loved this strawberry dessert, be sure to check out more berry favorites like our Awesome Blueberry Pie, our No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes, or our Razzle-Dazzle Raspberry Bread.
- We love pie! Make our Toasty S'mores Pie, our Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Pie, or our Diner-Style Banana Cream Pie!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn ordinary chicken breasts into a favorite main dish by stuffing them with our creamy, flavorful filling and rolling them in a crunchy homemade breading. Stuffed Chicken Rollups are easy for weeknights, and are a company-favorite too!